Sunday, November 3, 2013

The preview reception for the first Clark County Open Studios was a GREAT success! Thank you to everyone who came and viewed the art works of 50 fabulous artists! We had a great turnout Friday night and a steady stream of visitors Sunday. Next weekend, November 9th and 10th we will have the actual studio tour. If you didn't get a chance to pick up a guide yet, go to www.ccopenstudios.org to pick one up. Also each artist on the tour will have some guides on hand. To give you a preview of the beauty in north Clark County this time of year I have painted this recent watercolor. I was driving to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill last week and the fog was just lifting and the sun came out and everything just glowed! I didn't have my camera with me but I painted this scene when I got back to my studio. Hope you all can make it up to north Clark county this weekend and visit some fabulous studios!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful!

Sandra Yorke said...

Thank you. I am truly blessed to live in such a beautiful place.